The printing house, operating in https://cintapunto.com/, is run by a company.
Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company NIP 5252579338, REGON 147028272, registered office address:
UL. GRZYBOWSKA 87, 00-844, Warsaw. E-mail address: [email protected], phone number +48 22 100 56 18.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Online Printing Company is available at the www.cintapunto.pl 2. Using the Online Printing House is possible after creating an account and filling in the registration form, in which an individual password and login must be provided.The account is active after you fill in all the fields, accept the Regulations and click the Register button. It is allowed to register customers with companies in the European Union countries. 3. Setting up an account in the Internet Printing House is equal reading and accepting the Regulations. 4.The possibility of setting up an account is available to legal entities, organizations without legal personality, to which separate provisions grant the right to acquire freedoms and incur liabilities on their own behalf, as well as natural persons, provided that they conduct business or professional activity and intend to perform legal actions using the website for business or professional activity. 5. For each order, the Seller issues a VAT invoice with a rate in accordance with applicable regulations. Customers with an active EU VAT number (active number in the VIES register) have the option of receiving an invoice with a zero VAT rate. The condition for receiving such an invoice is shipment directly from the Printing House to an EU country via the Printing House’s courier. 6. Customers with companies in European Union countries can receive an invoice in euro. The invoice is converted at the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland on the last business day preceding its issue. 7. The Seller issues an invoice in electronic form and informs the Customer about its readiness by sending an appropriate e-mail.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Registering an account at www.cintapunto.pl and completing the order form is identical to consenting to the processing of the Buyer’s personal data by Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company running the cintapunto.pl website (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the protection of personal data, List of law reviews No. 133, item 883) and for issuing invoices without the Buyer’s signature.
2. The buyer’s personal data is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Act and is not transferred, resold or lent to other persons or institutions. They are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase /sale contract for goods and services. 3. Only the administrator of Online printing house www.cintapunto.pl has access to personal data. 4. Each buyer who has completed the order form has the option of accessing his data for the purpose of verification, modification or request for their removal by writing to the administrator’s address. 5. We use any data that is collected during the presence of customers on our website only for statistical purposes in order to better understand and adapt to customer preferences. The customer data collected during the registration is used only for the order fulfillment, as well as for the presentation of the commercial offer of Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company and the cintapunto.pl website.This data is not and will never be shared with third parties. This data will be processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833). In the event of resignation from registration at cintapunto.pl website, all customer data will be deleted from our system. You can resign from membership at cintapunto.pl by notifying us of such an instruction by e-mail.
III. ORDERING PROCESS
1. The basic condition for successfull purchase is the correct filling in of contact details along with the correct, existing e-mail address and telephone number under which it will be possible to confirm the order. 2. The e-mail address and telephone number provided by the user may be used to verify the orders. 3. Orders with incorrectly filled contact details (non-existent e-mail or no telephone) will not be considered. 4. Orders can be placed via the form on the website cintapunto.pl 5. Orders are accepted around the clock on all days of the year. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next business day. 6. Orders placed by 1.00 p.m. with card payments will be processed on the same day – with delivery on the next business day, unless other shipping conditions are specified in the product description. 7. Orders payment to the account will be processed after the funds are credited to the company’s account on the day of posting, not later than by 1 p.m. If the funds are credited after 1.00 p.m., the orders will be processed on the next business day, unless other shipping conditions are specified in the product description. 8. Cash on delivery orders placed by 1 p.m. will be processed on the same day – with delivery on the next business day. If an order is placed after 1 p.m., it will be processed on the next business day, unless other shipping conditions are specified in the product description. 9. All orders are processed on the next business day. It is not possible to complete the order with pickup on Saturday. 10. If the customer provides a design / mock-up of a gadget, production begins immediately after receiving the order, on the next working day, unless the buyer did not ask for the design for final approval when placing the order. 11. All prices are given in Polish zloty and do not include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer. The Printing House reserves the right to change the prices of the goods , introduce new goods to the online printing house’s offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the printing house’s website or make changes to them. The availability of products depends on the degree of depletion of stocks, therefore, if the goods are out of stock, the Buyer will be immediately informed about it, as well as about the date of order fulfillment. The Service Provider is not responsible for non-performance or improper performance of services that were the result of force majeure, were caused by the Service Receiver or as a result of the Service Receiver’s failure to comply with the law, agreements, or were caused by factors over which the Service Provider had no influence.
Definition:Force Majeure – an event of an extraordinary nature, external to the entity affected by Force Majeure, impossible to predict and prevent, in particular: the action of natural forces, war, strikes, acts of state authority (including customs service) or local government.
For customers placing an order in the Online Printing House, the graphic design is prepared for free. If the customer resigns from the order, we charge a fee of 25$ for the design project made by us.
V. SHIPPING TIME, PAYMENT, DELIVERY
1. Ordered goods are delivered by courier or Polish Post. It is possible to pick up goods in person at the sales office of Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company at ul. GRZYBOWSKA 87, 00-844, Warsaw or in another facility. 2. Shipping costs are covered by the buyer. In certain cases, if allowed by Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company, the fee for the delivery of the ordered goods may be transferred to the owner of the printing house. 3. If the ordering party fails to collect the parcel, the ordering party shall bear the costs of shipping and return to the sender. After receiving the unclaimed shipment, Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company informs the ordering party by e-mail about the incurred shipping costs, which the ordering party is obliged to pay to the account of Cinta Punto Limited Liability Companywithin 7 days. In the event of failure to pay the amount due, the arrears to be collected are taken over by the debt collection company. The ordering party shall additionally bear the costs of debt collection to the debt collection company. 4. When purchasing on delivery, the goods are shipped within 2 business days from the date of order confirmation. With the bank transfer option, the goods are shipped within 2 business days after the end of production. 5. The date of receipt of the shipment = order processing time + delivery time. 6. In case of payment by bank transfer, the above deadline is extended by the time of the transfer. Polish Post are delivered within 2-5 business days. Delivery by courier – usually the next working day after shipment from our warehouse. Cinta Punto Limited Liability Company is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by the courier’s failure to meet the shipping and postal service contracts. 7. The customer may make changes to the order until the invoice / receipt is issued. 8. The customer may withdraw the order in its entirety up to the moment of its shipment. 9. The Printing House enables its Customers to pay for the order in the following ways: 9.1. by payment card or transfer via the PayU system – payment by a payment card or the so-called Fast transfer. A quick transfer means that when placing an order, the Customer is redirected to his bank’s website, logs in and receives a transfer form for approval with a password. The client does not need to provide any additional information. At the same time, immediately after making such a transfer, the printing house receives information that the order is paid and can ship the Goods. The entire transaction is handled by PayU, which guarantees its security. 9.2. cash on delivery – in cash to the courier or at a post office upon receipt of the Goods; 9.3. payment by ordinary transfer to the printing house’s bank account; 9.4. The form of delivery is chosen by the buyer when placing the order.
1. The customer has the right to file a complaint regarding goods with defects undetected when purchasing.The company must be notified within 14 business days of delivery.
2. The customer submitting a complaint is obliged to correctly fill in COMPLAINT FORM , complete the following information:
- Filing date;
- The declarant’s address details (company name and address, e-mail, telephone number, shipping address);
- Date of purchase and invoice number;
- Defective goods (name, quantity);
- Description of the cause of the damage.
3. Defective goods with the attached COMPLAINT FORM should be sent to the following address of the company: Cinta Punto Sp. z o.o. ul. Kwiatkowskiego 6A, 03-984 Warsaw.
4. The Seller considers complaints immediately after receiving the notification, but not longer than within 14 working days. This deadline may be extended due to the complexity of the application.
5. The Seller will inform about the result of the considered complaint by sending an appropriate message by letter to the address provided by the Customer when completing the complaint form. In the case of a positive complaint, the compensation results from the previously submitted claim. The seller has the right to negotiate the claim contained in the complaint. In the event of a negative complaint, the Customer is obliged to cover the costs related to the re-sending of the advertised order. Settlement of the complaint may take place by returning all or part of the amount due after receiving a signed correction or in the form of a discount. The seller then requires the return of all or part of the advertised effort.
6. As Cinta Punto takes care of the dispatch of the products you purchase, the risk of loss of, or damage to, product(s) shall pass to you when you, or a person designated by you, acquires physical possession of the product(s). Title in the product(s) shall pass to you when the product(s) is picked up by the carrier from our warehouse. In such case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, defect or damage to the product from its acceptance for transport until its delivery to the Customer. Receiving the order, the customer is obliged to examine the parcel, open its contents at the courier (after signing the receipt of the parcel).
If the customer finds that the product has been lost or damaged during transportation, it is obliged to take all necessary steps to determine the carrier’s liability. The complaint may be accepted for consideration after the Customer provides the damage report, written in the presence of the courier, with the date of delivery of the product, with full information about the actual condition of the package and the security features inside and outside the package. The complaint should also be supplemented with documentation in the form of photos of the damaged product and packaging. Full documentation is sent to the courier company. The seller reserves the right to make the result of the complaint dependent on the response received from the courier company.
7. After agreeing on the graphic design and sending us the graphic files, the customer may make corrections or withdraw the files sent within 1 hour, informing about it by phone or e-mail. Since printing the order, it is not possible to make any changes or stop the printing and shipping process.
8. The refund of the paid order amount is possible only until the printing starts. Once your order has been printed and delivered, no refund is possible.
9. The customer has the right to appeal against the decision on the considered complaint within 3 working days.